Sunday, March 05, 2006

Handouts and Observations

What a wonderful conference! Congratulations to all involved, from planning to technology support, to the awesome network, to the wonderful participants SO full of energy, enthusiasm and expertise!

My sessions were full of passionate educators who are eager to learn and to share, thank you all so much for sharing with me. I have posted materials from my sessions "Early Reading and the Net" and "My Word, What's the Point of PowerPoint?" on my website for those participants who couldn't move the files via flashdrive. In addition, I have posted a few more samples there too.

Go to www.GailLovely.com and then select the "Resources" tab. The newest resources are all labeled as NEW!

Enjoy, and thanks again for a wonderful conference!

Gail Lovely
glovely@aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home