Friday, March 03, 2006

Thanks for the...um...Blogeries

Just wanted to say how much fun it was to be able to meet so many of you and have some great conversations about blogs and wikis and all these other neat tools for teachers and students. Thanks for letting me be a part of it. But I wish someone would have told me that according to the Trib, blogs are already on their way out. So much for coming back next year. ;0)

I keep thinking something about Dewey and Truman...

Best, Will Richardson

PS...Go Cubs!

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Mrs.A said...

Thanks for your wonderful sessions at IL-TCE this year. We received so many positive comments about all of our spotlight and keynote presenters. We are hoping to keep the conversations open with all of you and our own ICE presenters. It's fun to read all of your blog conversations with David, David, Tim and Steve. Putting all this new knowledge to use is high on my priority.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home