Friday, March 03, 2006

ILTCE Photos

Photos

Hi All -

Click on the link above to view photos from the conference.

I plan on adding my reflections to this blog as soon as I recover from all the excitement of this week. I am TIRED!

It's still not too late to join the blog... in fact, it's a great time to join the blog, so that we can continue the conversation. Think of this as an ongoing professional development tool. And... those of you too shy to post, be brave and share with us your reflections! To join the blog, shoot me an email at lgray@ucls.uchicago.edu and I'll issue you an invitation.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Mrs.A said...

What a great conference!! I'm exhausted too, but already my mind is working to make IL-TCE 2007 even better!! These photos are a great archive of this past great week at Il-TCE 2006. I can't wait to have time to explore all the links and handouts that our wonderful presenters included off this blog and also the presenter handout page off http://www.il-tce.org because unfortunately I didn't get to hear all their sessions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home